Meridian Cemetery Maintenance District
Regular Board Meeting Agenda
February 22, 2023
Meridian Cemetery Office
895 E Franklin Rd
Meridian, ID 83642
This is a public meeting, and the meeting room will be open. Seating capacity is limited.
Consistent with the Center for Disease Control COVID-19 guidelines, people with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should stay home or wear a mask.
You may submit an email comment to the District no later than 2:00 p.m. on February 21, 2023, at the following address: email@example.com or leave a voicemail comment by calling 208-888-5705. Any email or voicemail comment may be shared with the Board.
If you need communication aids or services or other physical accommodations to participate or access this meeting or program of the District, you may contact Mark Magdaleno at 208-888-5705 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and every effort will be made to adequately meet your needs.
- Approval of Minutes and Expenses as emailed to Board- 5 minutes
December 22, 2022, Meeting Minutes; December 2022 & January 2023 Expenses)- Action Item
- Recurring Business– 15 minutes
- Manager’s Report- Action Item
- Financial Reports & Reallocation of Funds- Action Item
- New Business– 15 minutes
- Surplus Property Disposition- Action Item
- Cemetery Meeting Frequency- Action Item
- Legislative Update– 10 minutes
- Discussion Items– 5 minutes
- Cover letter to Services Policy
- Third Party consultant/records person for processing the cemetery records
- Public Input– limited to 5 minutes per patron for a maximum of 15 minutes
- Executive Session- Pursuant to Idaho Code § 74-206(1)(b) – To consider the evaluation, dismissal or disciplining of, or to hear complaints or charges brought against, a public officer, employee, staff member, or individual agent, or public school student.